Fix iTunes requires service pack 1, Here is the tutorial about how to fix iTunes requires service pack 1 problem, we got this problem when we are trying to install iTunes on Windows 7 with low version, we cant install the iTunes on it.
What is iTunes and its Importance
iTunes is an application that developed on January 9, 2001, By APPLE company. it is because the APPLE devices are too much protected and we cant Bluetooth and just share everything easily, So they have made an application by the name of iTunes witch do it easily and safely to transfer any kind of files and documents to your APPLE device by your PC. It is a media player, media library, Internet radio broadcaster, mobile device management application and store for your APPLE device.
iTunes has updated so we cant install it on our old version of Windows 7 it needs windows service pack 1 or higher then it so I have made the tutorial about how to solve it without changing our windows and just in some minutes.
Here is the iTunes download link for your PC below
Fix iTunes Requires Service Pack 1 Needed
1. Download the iTunes for your pc
2. Now press Ctrl+R and write ” REGEDIT ” Then click ok.
3. Now you will get the Registry Editor
4. Explore HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > ControlSet001 > Control > Windows
5. Now find the CSDVersion, Doubble tap on it.
6. Make the Value data to 300, Press ok and close the Registry Editor.
7. Now check the windows version by clicking on the Computer properties, It will be service pack 3 and now you can install iTunes on your windows normally.
Here are Some More Apps Which Can Transfer Data on APPLE Devices.
By the help of Zapya and Shareit, you can just transfer your data without any problem and you can connect two Mobiles, iPad or iPod, and it can transfer from IOS device to Andriod device very easily without connecting it to your PC.
Here are the Download links for your device.
Shareit for PCShareit for Mobile