Facebook History, Yes Facebook has a history section that shows whatever you searched there, your likes, your comments, your photos, your group’s post and each an everything that you have done it on Facebook.
Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California.
7 May, 10:01 AM GMT-4 – Disclaimer
Where Does Your Data From Facebook Will be Kept?
Your all data that you have shared on Facebook will be saved in Facebook Storage, it has many several sections that in every one of them there are lots of storage to keep your data, The machines are 24 hours on and they have machines to keep them cold so due to that the machines will never get stuck and will be on.
How to Delete Your Facebook History From Search Bar of Facebook
Facebook is a social network that has 2.2 billion active users in one month, Just think of all the Facebook database it must to be too much big to carry this high data lets just try to calculate how much storage it needs for one month.
If every single account post a photo per month so it will be 2.2 billion photos, just think that the size of photos is 200KB if we calculate them it will be somehow 44000 TB (terabyte) So it needs too high space for the history and other settings and information.
To Clean your Facebook History or Clean your Facebook Suggestions Follow the Below Steps.
1. Open your Facebook account.
2. Click on the search bar section and don’t write anything just click once.
3. Now in the right sight of the search bar, there is Edit button Click on that you will get a new window.
4. There is a new window there is all your searches, likes, comments and every active work you have done on your FB account.
5. In the top right sight of the window, there is your full information from your creat date till now.
6. You can find all your Likes and Comments on the Activity Log option which is on top left sight of the screen.
7. You can find all information about your Facebook account on the left sight of the screen, that I have mentioned it below in the photo.
- You can delete them, make its privacy like what you want, Enjoy your Facebook without any tension
- Click Here to Visit Our Website.
- Click Here to Get Related Articles About Facebook.