How to set the password in windows 10, Keep saving all your data and your personal information by setting a password. the password is very useful. it can be broken. but all people can not break it. just password can be broken by hackers. but again password can save all your data in most of the time. every person cannot reach to your data. day by day technology is progressing. and can be set different kinds of password like password, pin, fingerprint and more.
change windows 10 password
The most improved windows are windows 10. and it has lots of differences with other windows like 9,8,7. and there we will show you guys how to change your password in Windows 10. and we will tell you how to set the PIN as the password or pictures. you can upgrade your windows into windows 10 in old pc as well. but some steps are needed to learn then you can upgrade your windows in old pc.
Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems developed and released by Microsoft, as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems.
It was released on July 29, 2015. Wikipedia
License: Trialware, Microsoft Software Assurance, MSDN subscription, Microsoft Imagine
Initial release date: July 29, 2015
Platforms: IA-32, x86-64 and, as of version 1709, ARM64
Released to manufacturing: July 15, 2015; 2 years ago
Update methods: Windows Update, Microsoft Store, Windows Server Update Services
How to change password windows 10
there we will show you how to change your password in windows 10. just follow the below steps. then you can change your password successfully.
1. Tap on the start menu
2. Click on the user account
3. Now click on change account setting
4. Then click on sign in options
5. And now there is written password below the password is written a change, now click on change
6. Now Enter your current password and click next
7. And write your new password in the first blank then reenter your new password in the second blank and now write a password Hint in the third blank and click on next button
8. Now click on finish
Shortcut key to Change administrator password in windows 10
- press Ctrl+Alt+Delate
- Now click on change password
- Type your old password in the first blank and write your new password in the second blank and now type your new password in the third blank for confirmation
- press enter
Windows 10 use PIN instead of the password
- Click on start menu
- Now click on the user account and tap on the change account setting
- Then click on Sign in options
- Below the password is written PIN
- Tap on Add button and write your current password
- In the first blank write your PIN and in the second blank write your PIN again for confirmation
- At the last click ok, and now it’s done