Software to make Pendrive Bootable
- cmd Command Prompt
- Ubuntu Startup Disk Creator
- Universal USB Installer
- EaseUs Todo Backup
How to make bootable USB windows 7You can also make bootable USB drive on Windows 7 using the same method Windows 7 is a personal computer operating system developed by Microsoft it is a part of the Windows NT family of operating systems.
Here we find the best tools and tricks to make a bootable USB Drive.
Create bootable USB drive with command prompt1. cmd – command prompt Search cmd in Start Menu than right-click run as administrator
- Now type in cmd diskpart enter
- type list disk and enter now you can see the list of drives which are on your PC
- Find which one is your USB Drive. You can identify it by its storage than type select disk 2and enter
- type clean and enter this will delete all of your data from USB Drive
- Now type create part pri and enter
- Type select part 1 & enter
- Type format fs=ntfs quick than press enter
- After that type format fs=fat32 quick and press enter this command will change the format of USB Drive
- Type active and enter
- Now type exit and enter your USB is bootable now.