best natural ways to get rid of pimples, Acne is a common skin disease that affects an estimated 85% of people. in this article, I show you how to get rid of pimples.
While conventional treatments can be effective at getting rid of pimples, they are often associated with adverse effects, such as skin burning and dryness.
Here are 3 natural remedies that have been proven to get rid of pimples fast.
- Spot Treat with Tea Tree Oil
tea tree oil is very strong and can cause redness and irritation when applied directly to the skin. For this reason, it should be diluted with water or a carrier oil.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Acne
- Dip a cotton swab into the mixture and apply it directly to pimples.
- Repeat this process one to two times per day, as needed.
Note: Tea tree oil fights inflammation and acne-causing bacteria. Applying it to the skin has been shown to reduce pimples.
2.Apply Green Tea to the Skin
Green tea which are known to help fight inflammation and bacteria that may cause pimples.
Multiple studies have shown that people with acne experience significantly less sebum production and pimples when they apply a 2–3% green tea extract to their skin.
There are a handful of skincare products on the market that contain green tea, (make your own mixer at home).
How to apply green tea on face?
- Steep green tea in boiling water for 5 minutes, Allow the tea to cool.
- Apply it to your face with a cotton ball or spritz it on using a spray bottle.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes or overnight, and then rinse your face with water.
- Apply 1–2 times per day, as needed. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Note: Green tea is high in antioxidants that help reduce inflammation and fight bacteria. Applying it to the skin has been shown to significantly reduce pimples.
3.use Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a tropic plant with leaves that produce a clear gel.
Although aloe vera gel on its own was not effective at treating pimples, it enhanced the anti-acne effects of clove-basil oil and tretinoin cream.
While there’s a possibility that aloe vera gel could help clear up pimples on its own, it may be more effective when combined with other remedies or medications.
How to Use Aloe Vera Gel for Acne
- Get a spoon Aloe Vera
- Apply gel to the skin. You may want to try mixing it with your other treatment, and then apply this to your skin. Or, you can apply the other acne treatment first, with the aloe gel over top.
- Repeat 1–2 times per day.
You can also purchase bottled aloe vera gel, but make sure it is pure aloe and does not contain added ingredients.
Note: Applying aloe to the skin can help treat burns, heal wounds and fight inflammation. It has been shown to increase the anti-acne effects of other treatments.
more natural ways to get rid of pimples
Although the remedies below might not get rid of pimples quickly, they can help prevent and heal acne over time.
Ice your pimple.
Wash your face with a mild cleanser, then rinse it with warm water and pat dry. Wrap an ice cube or an ice pack in a towel, and hold it over your pimple for 5 minutes, then remove it for 5 minutes. Continue alternating in this way for about 20-30 minutes.
- Repeat up to 3 times daily.
- This will cause the pore to tighten and constrict.
- Applying ice in this way will also reduce the size and color of the pimple, giving your skin a nearly normal texture and appearance.
Try a Fish Oil Supplement
contain the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA).
Studies show that consuming EPA can help manage oil production, prevent pimples and help the skin maintain adequate hydration.
High levels of EPA and DHA have also been shown to decrease factors that contribute to inflammation, which may ultimately reduce the risk of pimples.
Taking a supplement with concentrated omega-3s can help you take in higher amounts of EPA and DHA to better treat pimples.
Other Ways to Help Reduce Pimples
Although people have been using natural acne remedies for years, research on the topic is still emerging.
The remedies listed below may benefit acne-prone skin, but no studies exist on their ability to treat pimples:
- Try a honey and cinnamon mask: Honey and cinnamonhave antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, so they may benefit acne-prone skin when applied to it.
- Reduce stress:Some studies have linked stress to an increase in acne severity. Ask your healthcare provider about relaxation techniques and lifestyle changes that might help you reduce your stress levels.
Note: Applying various essential oils, green tea and aloe vera to the skin seems to be the quickest way to get rid of pimples, while supplements may require longer-term use.
related; how to write a perfect C.V
related: how to play poker