Access Login Form Sample, It is easy to make a log-in form sample in Microsoft Access 2013 by following this steps below in the next paragraph, but first I want to define what is Microsoft Access 2013?
Microsoft Access is a database management system from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools
Now I Want to Start the Steps of Creating MS Access Login Form With Password
Microsoft Access is an app which is used to create data and Database. It can be used for personal business. It helps you to have a clear data for anything and any place like school, hospital, Airport and etc…
What is database: A database is a collection of data that is stored in a computer system. Databases allow their users to enter, access, and analyze their data quickly and easily
Access versus Excel
Microsoft Access stores various types of data in a way that is easy to retrieve. It includes various features in order to achieve this.
Excel, on the other hand, leans more towards numerical data and performing calculations on that data.
This is a tutorial that can help you to manage your data in an easy way.
Access Login Form Sample Steps
1. Open Access and create a database for yourself, then Go to Create and click on Form Design.
2. Now Make sure that you have disabled the Use Control Wizards.
3. Now create two TextBox and one Button, by clicking on the TextBox icon then click on the screen.
4. Now rename the textbox to (user and password) and the button name to (Log In) in order to make easy the coding.
5. Now click on event in property sheet click On Click button then select the Event Procedure, you can see a three dot icon, click on that.
6. Now type all the codes below and paste it into the Private Sub Detail_Click(), Then save it(Cntrl + S ).
If user.Value = “John” And password.Value = “123” Then
MsgBox “Welcome To Data”
ElseIf user.Value = “Mary” And password = “456” Then
MsgBox “Welcome to Data sheet ”
MsgBox “invalid user Or Password”
7. you can change the password to star in order to not show the password.
8. Follow the steps that have shown you in the pictures, So you can done it.
Now it is done you have Made an Access Login Form Sample, to try it enter the name and password then click on the log-in button then you will get enter in the form, table, query or report that you made it before.